Things to do in Bentonville, AR
Stay and play at Aloft Rogers - Bentonville, close to all of the best things to do in Bentonville, AR. We are located just down the street from Wal-Mart's headquarters and a variety of other nearby corporate businesses. Take a break from business during your stay and get out and explore. Shop at Pinnacle Hills Promenade, tour the Crystal Bridges-Museum of American Art, or attend a baseball game at Arvest Ballpark. The possibilities are endless!
Before your visit, take a peek below at some of our favorite must-see attractions.
- Arvest Ballpark
- Crystal Bridges-Museum of American Art
- Museum of Native American History
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport
- Pinnacle Hills Promenade
- University of Arkansas
- Wal-mart Headquarters
- Walmart AMP
- Walton Arts Center
How To Get Here
- Pinnacle Hills Promenade (1 mile) – Find something for everyone at this nearby shopping mall. This mall has popular retail stores such as Dillard’s and Eddie Bauer, restaurants such as P.F. Changs and Houlihan’s, and a movie theater.
- Walmart AMP (1.4 miles) - Enjoy live concerts from a variety of music genres at the Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion.
- Walton Visitor Center (4.9 miles) – Learn about Wal-Mart’s history and how this corporation got to where it is today in this interactive and charming visitor center.
- Crystal Bridges-Museum of American Art (5 miles) – Tour this beautiful museum, complete with collections of American art throughout history. The museum is open year-round and is free to the public.
- Museum of Native American History (5.5 miles) – Walkthrough America’s past and explore interactive exhibits about the early days of the Native Americans. View artifacts and treasures from around the country that dates back from over 14,000 years ago!
- Beaver Lake (12 miles) – Take in the scenic beauty at Beaver Lake. Many visitors come for fishing or weekend camping by the water.
- Bikes, Blues & BBQ Motorcycle Rally - The country's second-largest motorcycle rally visits Fayetteville each September. In addition to the motorcycle parade and show, there is also a huge barbecue and blues concerts throughout the weekend-long event.
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals Minor League Baseball (13 miles) – Play ball! Cheer on the Northwest Arkansas Nationals. Catch free fireworks show following Friday home games.
- Mildred B Cooper Memorial Chapel (15 miles) – Surrounded by trees in Bella Vista, this outdoor, open-air chapel is truly a sight to see. Open to the public, take in the beauty of the chapel’s impressive design.
- University of Arkansas (19 miles) – Go Razorbacks! Walk the University of Arkansas’ beautiful campus, or catch a football home game during your stay.
- Walton Arts Center (20 miles) – Catch a play, concert, opera, dance performance, and more at the Walton Arts Center. There’s always something to see and do!
- Airport (13 miles) - Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA)
- Arvest Ballpark (14.5) - Enjoy a baseball game at this one of a kind ballpark in Arkansas. Come back and relax with us after a full day cheering on your favorite team.